Upon request here is the list of products I used on yesterday’s look I posted on Instagram:
– MAC Prolongwear concealer in NW35 and NC35 (undereye area, between the brows, below the hollows of the cheeks and on my chin);
– MAC Cream Color Base in Midtone Sepia (hollows of the cheeks, jawline, temples and hairline);
– Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in the color Beige (slightly too pink for me!);
– MAC Select Pressed Sheer powder in NC40;
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark brown;
– MAC Studio finish concealer in NC35 to clean up the edges of my brows;
– MAC MSF in Give me sun! in the hollows of my cheeks;
– MAC blush in Pinch Me.
– Ingot gel liner in #77;
– Makeup Studio 4D mascara.
– MAC lip eraser in Dim;
– MAC lip pencil in Lasting Sensation;
– MAC Retro matte lipstick in Relentlessly Red
You just need some black eyeliner and a bold lip to make a statement!
xoxo, – S. –