If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I now post my “Look of the day” picture/collage and post the list of products on the blog, so here below is today’s look:
Today I chose for warm brown eyes paired with a bold red lip. And you know which red I always go for: MAC Ruby Woo!!!
And here is the list of products:
- Benefit Porefessional on my T-zone only
- Garnier Roll-on Anti-dark circles
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC37
- MAC Medium concealer palette – I used the mid-yellow color for my dark circles and NC35 mixed with NC30 for my undereye area
- Ben Nye Banana Luxury powder to set everything
- MAC Blush in Taupe to contour my nose
- MAC MSF in Give Me Sun!
- MAC Blush in Pinch Me
- MAC Soft Ochre paintpot on the lid, browbone and lower lashline
- MAC Texture above my crease
- MAC Swiss Chocolate in the crease
- MAC Woodwinked all over the lid (with MAC Fix Plus)
- MAC Embark in the outer V
- MAC Brule’ on my browbone
- MAC Ricepaper in the inner tearducts
- MAC gel liner in Dipdown for the brows
- Inglot Gel Liner in nr. 77
- Essence mascara Lashmania Reloaded (two coats for the upper lashes, one coat for my lower lashes)
- MAC liperaser in Dim
- MAC lippencil in Cherry
- MAC Ruby Woo
- MAC Studio Finish to define the outlines
I also decided it would be nice to add the list of the brushes I used, so here it is:
- Real Techniques Face Expert brush – foundation and powder all over my face
- Real Techniques Setting Brush for under my eyes
- Real Techniques Contour Brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- MAC 263 for my eyebrows
- Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush *NEW*
- Bdellium Tools brush nr. 277 (flat shader brush) to apply Woodwinked
- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush to apply Texture
- Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush to apply Swiss Chocolate and Embark
- Sigma P82 to contour my nose
If you wanna see more, here is the link to my Instagram account:
And the picture I posted today:
For questions and inquiries just leave a comment below!
Stay tuned for the celebrity lipstick smackdown aka “Two days of red”!!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!